Benefits and Advantages of the FullMelt Filtration Bubble Hash Bags
- Each micron screen variation has a porosity value greater than 30%.
- Micron opening Sizes (MOS) are secured through weave patterns and,
- Mesh weave is heat-sealed to further ensure MOS is secured.
- Large mesh surface area.
- Two lines of double reinforced stitching secure mesh to the sidewall.
- Temperature and PH resistant filtration mesh and sidewall fabric.
- Sidewall fabric coated in PU.
- Handmade and locally produced in South Africa with materials sourced from internationally recognized leaders in the mining and chemical filtration industry.
- 80mm extension on the lower 4 micron filtration bags increases the filtration area by a factor of two.
- The filtration mesh is sourced from Switzerland from the global leader in mining and chemical filtration mesh manufacture.
- The design and manufacture of each filtration bag has been graded to international standards for mining filtration applications.
- Increased rate of filtration due to 30%+ porosity value on each filtration mesh.
- Filtration mesh surface area over is 700 square centre meters (cm²) or 30cm diameter.
- The lower 4 micron filtration bags have an increased rate of filtration due to the 80mm extension up the side wall of each bag.
- Secured weave pattern limits morphing potential of Micron Open Size (MOS) of each mesh under the pressure/weight of filtration.
- Mesh weave is heat sealed to ensure specific Micron Opening Size (MOS) is maintained over repeated use.
- PU coating ensures water and oil proof finish on both sides of the filtration bags sidewall fabric.
- PVC and laminate free.
- Light and durable sidewall fabric.
- Easily secured over the rim of a 20ℓ or 25ℓ bucket due to 40 cm diameter rim.
- Easy access to particulate collected in the filtration mesh.
- Handles for easy manoeuvring of the filtration bags during the filtration process.
- Quality assurance specification based on industrial standards laid out by the Mining and chemical filtration industries.
Features of FullMelt Filtration Bubble Hash Bags
The Filtration Mesh
- Each mesh variation is defined by its Micron (µm) opening size.
- This is an indication of the open area of the mesh and is measured micrometres or µm.
- The 25µm, 38µm, 70µm & 90µm Filtration meshes have been woven into a plain Dutch weave.
- The remaining 120µm, 160µm, 190µm & 250µm mesh variations have been woven into a plain weave pattern and have been secured in place using heat.
- Each micron screen has a porosity value greater than 30% insuring that the rate of filtration is fast.
- The mesh is woven using a nylon 6,6 23µm diameter thread.
- Each mesh is 30cm in diameter and has been secured to the base of the bags with two double lines of stitching.
The Side Walls
- The sidewalls are a 115 GSM, 100% polyester.
- Woven into a Poly Oxford pattern.
- Polyurethane coating on both sides of the sidewalls. This ensures a water and oil proof finish.
- Each rim of the bags (top and bottom) has been reinforced with a line of web tape.
- Handmade and locally produced in South Africa.
- Each bag is slightly conical in shape.
- Easy to secure over the rim of a 20ℓ or 25ℓ bucket.
- The volume of each bag is 39ℓ.
- There is a 30cm diameter mesh base that tapers up to 40cm open rim.
- The 25µm, 38µm, 70µm & 90µm Filtration bags mesh is extend 80mm up the side wall of each bag increasing the filtration area by a factor of two on each of the lower Filtration bags.
- Each bag in the set is colour coded with the specific micron (µm) size of the bags’ screen.
- Each bag has two handles.