4 Bag – Bubble Hash Kit
This product is retired.
Make your own bubble hash at home
- 250µm FullMelt Filter bag
- 160µm FullMelt Filter bag
- 70µm FullMelt Filter bag
- 38µm FullMelt Filter bag
1 x (20cm x 20cm) pressing/drying screening
1 x Carrier bag
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R716.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
- Reviews (0)
Benefits and Advantages of the FullMelt Filtration Bubble Hash Bags
- Each micron screen variation has a porosity value greater than 30%.
- Micron opening Sizes (MOS) are secured through weave patterns and,
- Mesh weave is heat-sealed to further ensure MOS is secured.
- Large mesh surface area.
- Two lines of double reinforced stitching secure mesh to the sidewall.
- Temperature and PH resistant filtration mesh and sidewall fabric.
- Sidewall fabric coated in PU.
- Handmade and locally produced in South Africa with materials sourced from internationally recognized leaders in the mining and chemical filtration industry.
- 80mm extension on the lower 4 micron filtration bags increases the filtration area by a factor of two.
- The filtration mesh is sourced from Switzerland from the global leader in mining and chemical filtration mesh manufacture.
- The design and manufacture of each filtration bag has been graded to international standards for mining filtration applications.
- Increased rate of filtration due to 30%+ porosity value on each filtration mesh.
- Filtration mesh surface area over is 700 square centre meters (cm²) or 30cm diameter.
- The lower 4 micron filtration bags have an increased rate of filtration due to the 80mm extension up the side wall of each bag.
- Secured weave pattern limits morphing potential of Micron Open Size (MOS) of each mesh under the pressure/weight of filtration.
- Mesh weave is heat sealed to ensure specific Micron Opening Size (MOS) is maintained over repeated use.
- PU coating ensures water and oil proof finish on both sides of the filtration bags sidewall fabric.
- PVC and laminate free.
- Light and durable sidewall fabric.
- Easily secured over the rim of a 20ℓ or 25ℓ bucket due to 40 cm diameter rim.
- Easy access to particulate collected in the filtration mesh.
- Handles for easy manoeuvring of the filtration bags during the filtration process.
- Quality assurance specification based on industrial standards laid out by the Mining and chemical filtration industries.
Features of FullMelt Filtration Bubble Hash Bags
The Filtration Mesh
- Each mesh variation is defined by its Micron (µm) opening size.
- This is an indication of the open area of the mesh and is measured micrometres or µm.
- The 25µm, 38µm, 70µm & 90µm Filtration meshes have been woven into a plain Dutch weave.
- The remaining 120µm, 160µm, 190µm & 250µm mesh variations have been woven into a plain weave pattern and have been secured in place using heat.
- Each micron screen has a porosity value greater than 30% insuring that the rate of filtration is fast.
- The mesh is woven using a nylon 6,6 23µm diameter thread.
- Each mesh is 30cm in diameter and has been secured to the base of the bags with two double lines of stitching.
The Side Walls
- The sidewalls are a 115 GSM, 100% polyester.
- Woven into a Poly Oxford pattern.
- Polyurethane coating on both sides of the sidewalls. This ensures a water and oil proof finish.
- Each rim of the bags (top and bottom) has been reinforced with a line of web tape.
- Handmade and locally produced in South Africa.
- Each bag is slightly conical in shape.
- Easy to secure over the rim of a 20ℓ or 25ℓ bucket.
- The volume of each bag is 39ℓ.
- There is a 30cm diameter mesh base that tapers up to 40cm open rim.
- The 25µm, 38µm, 70µm & 90µm Filtration bags mesh is extend 80mm up the side wall of each bag increasing the filtration area by a factor of two on each of the lower Filtration bags.
- Each bag in the set is colour coded with the specific micron (µm) size of the bags’ screen.
- Each bag has two handles.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.