Alfalfa Meal 1lt
R75.00 – R135.00 Incl
Vegetative and General Growth Booster
The easiest way to feed your plants. Just sprinkle and water and let nature do the rest with Alfalfa Meal, high in needed nutrients and boosts your organic matter by feeding the worms and microbes in your soil.
- Provides plants with essential nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, and magnesium
- Improves soil structure and aeration
- Stimulates beneficial microorganisms in the soil
- Helps increase plant growth and yield
- Can be used as a soil amendment or as a foliar spray
- 100% organic and non-toxic
- Slow-release formula provides long-lasting benefits to plants
- Can be used for both indoor and outdoor gardening
Proudly South African
This product is locally sourced.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R25.00 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Alfalfa Meal is a organic soil amendment high in nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, but also magnesium and sulfur.
The main benefits of using alfalfa meal is that it is high in nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, but also magnesium and sulfur. It also contains Triacontanol which is a natural growth hormone that could stimulate growth in your plant to give you a potentially larger, thinker plant, which could result in thicker, more dense flowers on your plant. Using alfalfa meal as a general soil amendment is a good way to increase organic matter, and it is a great feed for earth worms and other microbes in your soil.
How to use:
- Spread 1 to 2 cups of Alfalfa Meal around the base of the plant
- Mix into the soil (optional)
|Dimensions||10 × 15 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.