Black Strap Molasses 750ml
Boosts Flower Ripening & Microbiology Health.
- It is a liquid molasses that can be used alone, or as a component in both sprays and soil drenches, and can be an important addition to your organic fertilization program.
- Reduces damage to roots caused by root parasites during the process of decomposition.
- Stimulates the quick microbial decay of residual organic matter.
- Increases fruit and vegetable yields.
- Reduces plant stress by applying phytochelates to foliage.
Proudly South African. This product is locally sourced.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest instalments of R29.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Black Strap Molasses
Captain BlackStrap Molasses aids in the stimulation of the growth of beneficial micro-organisms. A quick source of energy for the various forms of microbes and soil life in a compost pile or the soil and its a great source of carbohydrates that stimulates the growth of beneficial microorganisms. Captain BlackStrap Molasses has the most nutritionally valuable of the various types of molasses as it contains the greatest concentration of sulphur, potassium, iron, micronutrients and trace minerals from the original cane material.
Please Note: Dosage 5ml per litre of water once/twice a week.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 7.5 × 25 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.