Clay (Montmorillonite) 1L
A naturally occurring mineral that is commonly used in horticulture and agriculture, particularly in cannabis cultivation. Its unique properties make it an ideal soil amendment and growing medium for plants.
- Naturally occurring mineral soil amendment
- Improves soil structure and drainage
- Increases water retention
- Provides essential trace minerals to plants
- Buffers soil pH and reduces the effects of soil salinity
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties benefit overall plant health
- pH neutral and inert, making it ideal for hydroponic systems
- Improves nutrient uptake and provides stable root environment for plants
- Versatile and effective option for natural and sustainable cannabis cultivation
- Can lead to higher yields and healthier plants.
Proudly South African
This product is locally sourced.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R52.34 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Adding Montmorillonite clay to soil can improve soil structure and drainage, while increasing water retention and providing essential trace minerals to plants. It also helps to buffer soil pH and reduce the effects of soil salinity. Furthermore, its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties can benefit the overall health of cannabis plants.
Montmorillonite clay is also pH neutral and inert, making it a perfect growing medium for hydroponic systems. When used in hydroponics, it improves nutrient uptake and provides a stable root environment for plants.
Note: Do not use on clay or other heavy soils.
– improves the wettability of soils
– improves soils water holding ability
– increases the CEC (cation exchange capacity) of soils
– prevents leaching of many nutrients
– makes nutrients from fertilizers or other sources more available to plants
– supplies small amounts of calcium, magnesium and potassium
– improves soil structure of sandy soils
How to use:
Self made soils:
Clay would be used in the crafting of very sandy soil or Loam soil.
For this you would mix:
40% sand, 40% silt and 20% clay
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 20 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.