Why use a rosin Press?
A rosin press allows for the extraction of oil without any oil. It works by applying heat and extreme pressure to the plant material. This is unlike extraction methods like butane hash oil (BHO), which utilizes solvents, heavy equipment, and time-consuming processes. Rosin is also far less time consuming to process, in some cases yielding a consumable product in a matter of seconds.
What can you press with a rosin?
You are able to press a multitude of plant materials with the E15 rosin press. Some notable presses include:
- Rose hip
- Nut oil
What else do I need in order to press rosin?
You will need the following tools in order to extract rosin
Micron Rosin Bags
- 36 Micron Rosin Bags for Sift, Kief, and Hash Rosin
- 72 Micron Rosin Bags for Sift, Kief, and Hash Rosin
- 90 Micron Rosin Bags for Flower Rosin
- 120 Micron Rosin Bags for Flower Rosin
- 160 Micron Rosin Bags for Flower Rosin
We will be stocking these items shortly.