Easy 0.8 Grow Kit
From: R1,790.00 Incl
Full Indoor Grow System
Everything in this kit can be edited by using the “EDIT” button under each item.
SEEDS NOT INCLUDED. BUY HERE – MSA Cannabis Seeds
The following is Included in this kit:
- Grow Tent
- Soil – Select the soil of your choice
- Pots – Select your options before checkout
- Ventilation – Inline Fan + Carbon Filter
- Light Hangers (Some lights have these included)
- Grow Accessories (pH meter/ timer/ hygrometer/ Fan)
Click the “EDIT” Button to see more information, as well as select different options. Customize this kit the way YOU want too.
Indoor Grow Kit Overview:
An indoor grow kit offers more control over the environment for your cannabis plants compared to outdoor growing.
SEEDS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS KIT. PURCHASE HERE – MSA Cannabis Seeds
The Easy 0.8 Grow Tent is a high quality tent with thick exterior fabric as well as strong poles.
At the bottom of the tent, there are also two low level passive air vents with fine (anti-mite) mesh. These vents have a flap of fabric over them to prevent light leaking.
The more lighting you have the danker indoor you will be able to grow. We always say, quality over quantity, MSA offers a wide selection of high power grow lights to select from.
- The KingBrite 120w – Samsung LM301H + Epistar LED Quantum Grow Light offers a perfect light footprint for flowering inside the 0.8m^2 tent.
- Those seeking RAW POWER should consider the extremely high powered ModOne– 100W LED Grow Light, it is the equivalent of a 200W HPS fitting and it will yield close to 1.2-1.5g per Watt of power; that is 300-400g of premium grade cannabis.
The inline fan should be connected as an active exhaust, pulling new air into the tent via the passive ducting system. The fan will be drawing air from inside the tent and pushing it out of the tent via an exhaust vent at the top of the tent.
Select the 100/200 filter size for a 0.8 x 0.8 x 1.6m Grow Tent.
Used for odor control of the grow system.
Cannabis can produce a pungent aroma in the flowering stage. The use of a carbon filter is a recommended method of controlling odors.
The pH meter provided in this kit is used to test the pH level when cultivating cannabis. The levels should be in the range of 6.2 and 6.7 for the most optimal results. Testing nutrient solutions after mixing in your desired feeding mix will be vital for the DANKEST indoor.
pH Up and pH Down liquids help to get the range of solutions between the 6.2 – 6.7 level of best results.
- Timer – Accurately turn on and off your system without flicking switches before or after bed.
- Hygrometer – Monitor your temperature and humidity to keep the environment stable.
- TDS/EC Meter – Measures the amount of dissolve nutrients via the Electrical Conductivity of the solution.
The UMYA 5kg Value Bucket comes with:
- Carbon K
- Kelp Extract
- 2x Foliar Feeds
- 1x Feeding Schedule