Easy 2.4 Indoor Grow Kit
Full Indoor Grow System
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW COMPONENTS AND PRICING.
SEEDS NOT INCLUDED.
GET HERE – MSA Cannabis Seeds
The following Items can be selected in this kit:
- Grow Tent
- Soil – Select the soil of your choice
- Pots – Select your options before checkout
- Ventilation – Inline Fan + Carbon Filter
- Light Hangers (Some lights have these included)
- Grow Accessories (pH meter/ timer/ hygrometer)
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest instalments of R1,175.00 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
1 in stock
Indoor Grow Kit Overview
An indoor grow kit offers more control over the environment for your cannabis plants compared to outdoor growing.
SEEDS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS KIT. GET HERE – MSA Cannabis Seeds
Not sure how to grow or have a few questions? We got you covered!
Photoperiod Cultivation –
- With sufficient lighting, as well as ventilation, 8 – 12 plants at maximum can be cultivated from seed/clone to flower.
- Plant into 30L planting containers.
Autoflower Cultivation –
- With sufficient lighting, as well as ventilation, 12 – 16 plants at maximum can be cultivated from seed to flower.
- Plant into 10-20L planting containers.
Indoor Grow Containers
For the best results for photoperiod plants it is suggested to use 30L pots. This size pot offers optimal amounts of nutrients as well as root development which will translate into bigger yields.
Calculating amount of substrate needed:
- For every 30L grow bag, you will need a single bag of 30L substrate
- 8x 30L pots = 8x 30L bags of substrate (240L of soil)
- 12x 30L pots = 12x 30L bags of substrate (360L of soil)
Ventilation is key for indoor growing and the Zootly 2.4 x1.2 x 2m tent comes with multiple different ventilation ports. These ports have mylar coated socks, as well as draw strings to stop light leaking. The ports can be connected to 150mm ducting or 200mm ducting and a 150mm inline or 200mm Inline ventilation fan, such as the In Line Fan IMF 150 or HIT 200.
Grow Kit Lighting
With enough lighting this tent can flower out 12 plants.
Quantum boards have become extremely popular, MSA offers the KingBrite 240w – Samsung LM301H + Epistar LED Quantum Grow Light. These boards offers an excellent spread for the one half of the grow space (1.2 x 1.2m). Two lights will offer a minimum amount of lighting required to run both sides. As well as supporting 4-6 flowering plants per side. For a more even canopy growers should consider a third 240W KingBrite.