Bio-fungicide Beneficial Bacteria
As the beneficial bacteria grows on your plants leaves they produce antimicrobial metabolites, these substances coat the leaves and prevent the growth of fungi without harming your plants.
The beneficial bacteria is able to out compete pathogens by occupying their growth space by growing faster and dominating the competitors food sources.
Applications of this products stimulates the natural defense mechanisms and systematic resistance to disease over time.
Directions for use.
- 3-pack carton containing 3 x 5g sachets (CONTACT US FOR MORE SIZES)
- Dilute one 5g sachet in 1L of water and mix well.
- Apply as a full cover spray (contact with the disease is important)
- Apply as preventative or at sign of first infection
- Repeat application after 7 days with a minimum of 3 applications.
- Disease ProBa does not impose any risk of residues on harvested crops.