Bio-larvicide Beneficial Bacteria
Each LarvaePro cell produces a unique protein (Crytoxin) which, when ingested, causes the pest to stop eating and ultimately die. This product is host specific; only affecting Lepidopteran larvae.
Larvae ProBtk is a biological larvicide which includes the beneficial bacteria, Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies kurstaki (Btk) strain SA-11. This is used for the suppression of Lepidoptera larvae as specified.
Larvae ProBtk is one of the first commercialised and most successful biocontrol products globally – A beneficial soil bacteria highly adaptive to different environments.
Directions for use.
- 3 pack carton containing 3 x 5g sachets (CONTACT US FOR MORE SIZES)
- Dilute one 5g sachet in 1L of water and mix well.
- Apply as a full cover spray-on feeding areas.
- Apply as preventative or at sign of first infection
- Repeat every 7 to 10 days for as long as the pest remains present.
- Larvae ProBtk does not impose any risk of residues on harvested crops.