Inline Fan 100mm HIT-100 Dual Speed from HYDOR
Hydor inline Fan 100mm used for ventilation in conjunction with 100mm ducting. This dual speed adjustable unit is powerful and neat, allowing for good ventilation. The Hydor line comes with different sizes as well as strengths of fans.
Controlling growing conditions during vegetative as well as flowering stages to reduce humidity in order to reduce the risk for molds and mildews ruining a harvest.
Negative pressure is when the sides of the grow tent pulls inwards and there is a strong pulling of air into the grow tent.
- 0.8 x 0.8 x 1.6m Tent – Low Speed, to create negative pressure.
- 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m Tent – High Speed, to create negative pressure.
Benefits of Inline Ventilation:
- Removes stale air and replaces it with fresh new air
- Promotes healthy growth
- Reduces risk of disease and pests
- Control humidity and temperatures
Inline Fan Specifications:
- Speed Setting: High And Low
- Ducting size: 100mm
- Input wattage: 220V
- Wall Draw: 59w
- Fan Speed: 2641rpm
- efficiency: 219m3/hr
- IP44 motor water resistance
- Read up on the benefits of ventilation here.
Fan Wiring -(Very Important)