MSA Extraction Solution Alcohol 99.79% – 1 Litre
MSA Extraction Solution can be used for alcohol extractions with Marijuana and for cleaning tools, sanitization and making that bong sparkle again.
- SUGARCANE ALCOHOL : 99.79% PURITY
- DENATURANT 0.2% (Highly evaporative compound (acetaldehyde)
- NO BITREX ADDED : Alcohol remains sweet.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest instalments of R50.00 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
ETHANOL MAUFACTURING PLANT
Anhydrous Alcohol (99.9%) produced by the manufacturing site is produced by fermentation of sugarcane molasses and
Yeast used to produce alcohol is not from a (GMO) genetically Modified strain and no Genetically modified enzymes or
enzyme derived from microorganisms are used as a processing aid. The alcohol is manufactured in a controlled system designed to avoid
genetically modified organisms
Anhydrous Alcohol 99.9% produced by the manufacturing site is free from allergens listed below:
• Celery and products thereof
• Crustacean and products thereof (Shellfish)
• Eggs and products thereof
• Fish and products thereof
• Cereals containing gluten (wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt or their hybridized strains
• Milk and products thereof (inclusive of lactose)
• Mustard and products thereof
• Tree nuts and nut products thereof
• Peanuts and products thereof
• Sesame seeds and products thereof
Anhydrous Alcohol 99.9% produced by the manufacturing site is produced by the fermentation of sugarcane molasses and
We further certify that initial baseline studies conducted, indicate no presence of any pesticides.
We are currently repeating these tests on an annual basis and are a certified food safety management system [IS 22000] plant
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 24 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.