Myco-Plantmatter Mycorrhizal fungi 250ml
MYCO-PLANTMATTER – Soil conditioner and activator that stimulates nutrient cycling and unlocks your soil and plants true potential.
- Filled with Mycorrhizal fungi that form a close symbiotic relationship with plant roots.
- Maximizing growth and promoting a healthy soil for your Cannabis Plants.
- Scientifically proven to enhance and improve growth.
- Enhance water and nutrient uptake (especially phosphorus)
- Reduce irrigation requirements
- Reduce the need for fertilizer
- Increase drought resistance
- Increase pathogen resistance
- Increase plant health and stress tolerance
- Higher transplanting success
- Enhance root growth
- Tolerance to salt
- Tolerance to root rot
- Increase yields and crop quality
- Contribute to maintain soil quality and nutrient cycling
- Improves soil structure
Proudly South African
This product is locally sourced.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
MYCO-PLANTMATTER consists of Mycorrhizal fungi have existed since the first plants appeared on dry land more than 450 million years ago. They form a close symbiotic relationship with plant roots. They are called mycorrhizae from the Greek “mukés”, meaning fungus, and “rhiza,” meaning roots.
Mycorrhizal fungi which act as a secondary root system that draws both nutrients and moisture from the soil even helps protect your plant from root diseases and other soil pests. Mycorrhizal also benefits your soil by helping with aeration and moisture penetration.
Comparison picture where the soil on the right has been introduced to Myco Plantmatter. Not the extended consistent growth of the plant on the right.
Use in conjunction with a Plant Matter Grow Bag for best results.
|Dimensions||8.3 × 8.3 × 7 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.