Umya Multi Silica 1L
Stronger Stems and Bigger Buds with Multi Silica
Biologically available Silicon for heavier, denser flowers and massive yields.
- Increased stem thickness and strength
- Increased nutrient uptake
- Improved plant immune system – stronger cell walls
- Can be used in all blumat irrigation systems
Proudly South African
This product is locally sourced.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R85.00 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
UMYA Multi Silica Directions
Always add to fresh water and stir during mixing.
Rest mixture for 1 hour.
If you need, add CalMag Essential.
Next add additional nutrients.
Check pH and adjust to between 5.5 and 6.5.
0.25ml per 1 liter water = Low strength.
0.5ml per 1 liter water = Full strength.
1ml per 1 liter water = Max strength.
0.25ml per 1 liter water = Foliar spray.
· Contributes to Cell wall structure > making the plant more immune to disease.
· Contributes to Cell wall structure > improving stalk strength & rigidity.
· Contributes to Cell wall structure > increase resistance to lodging.
· Improves the movement of nutrients, faster calcium uptake.
· Reduces impacts of pest stress on plants.
· Increases plants drought tolerance and nutrient imbalances.
· Silicon (Si) can increase photosynthesis.
· Si protects and buffers the plant from mineral and drought stresses.
· Si decreases the toxic effects of aluminum.
· Silicon (Si) improves soil texture, making it less dense and allowing water to penetrate the soil at greater depths.
· Si increases thickness of stems and in turn the ability for plants to absorb water.
· Si helps to correct and balance excess Manganese, Iron and Aluminum toxicity within the soil.
Plant roots absorb silica in the form of bio available Silicic acid (Si(OH)4).
Silicic acid is formed by microbes when they release HCL.
Diatoms provide a good source of silicon (orthosilicic acid H4SiO4).
|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 20 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.