UMYA Multi Silica Directions
Always add to fresh water and stir during mixing.
Rest mixture for 1 hour.
If you need, add CalMag Essential.
Next add additional nutrients.
Check pH and adjust to between 5.5 and 6.5.
0.25ml per 1 liter water = Low strength.
0.5ml per 1 liter water = Full strength.
1ml per 1 liter water = Max strength.
0.25ml per 1 liter water = Foliar spray.
· Contributes to Cell wall structure > making the plant more immune to disease.
· Contributes to Cell wall structure > improving stalk strength & rigidity.
· Contributes to Cell wall structure > increase resistance to lodging.
· Improves the movement of nutrients, faster calcium uptake.
· Reduces impacts of pest stress on plants.
· Increases plants drought tolerance and nutrient imbalances.
· Silicon (Si) can increase photosynthesis.
· Si protects and buffers the plant from mineral and drought stresses.
· Si decreases the toxic effects of aluminum.
· Silicon (Si) improves soil texture, making it less dense and allowing water to penetrate the soil at greater depths.
· Si increases thickness of stems and in turn the ability for plants to absorb water.
· Si helps to correct and balance excess Manganese, Iron and Aluminum toxicity within the soil.
Plant roots absorb silica in the form of bio available Silicic acid (Si(OH)4).
Silicic acid is formed by microbes when they release HCL.
Diatoms provide a good source of silicon (orthosilicic acid H4SiO4).