4MM Anodized Aluminum Wire – 2.9M Length
- Used for Cannabis and Bonsai
- Thick and Strong Wire
- Anti-rust and can be reused
- Guy wiring – Wire is anchored at two points, one on the branch and the other at some other strategic point. The wire is tightened and tightened until the desired curve is achieved.
- Fix drainage mesh – ensures it does not move when the tree and growing medium are placed into it.
- Securing a tree – freshly repotted trees need to be secured into the pot.
Approximate length: 2.9M
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R30.00 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
By winding suitable wire around branches or even the trunk of the tree, it is possible for the bonsai artist to create bends which are pleasing to the form of the tree. When the wire is removed some weeks or even months later, the shaped area will remain in that form. The best time to wire deciduous is in late spring through autumn. Evergreens such as pines and junipers are best wired in winter.
Annealed copper wire is best for evergreens due to its superior holding power. However, the material of choice for deciduous is anodized aluminium wire.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.