KingBrite 240W – Samsung LM301H + Epistar LED Quantum Grow Light
Introducing the KingBrite 240w Quantum Grow Board. This unit boasts the new horticultural LM301H LED chips as well as Epistar IR and UV chips.
Designed especially for growing a wide range of indoor plants. Designed to produce full spectrum light to maximize results in the flowering, as well as the vegetative stages.
- Samsung LM301H LED chips (New horticultural chips)
- Full Spectrum
- Meanwell LED Driver
- 240W Actual Draw with dimmable switch
- Aluminum casing and heat sink
- No Fan design for ultra-quiet operating.
- The large size of the board allows for an excellent light dissipation area.
- High PPFD
- Flowering Footprint: 1.2 x 1.2m
Proudly South African
This product is locally sourced.
Email when stock available
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
KingBrite 240w – Samsung LM301H + UV + IR – LED Grow Light
Keep your flowers growing at a steady rate with the Kingbrite 240W J-Series Quantum Board Grow Light. LED grow lights are the latest way to grow your seedlings and plants, regardless of the season. The J-Series Quantum Board ensures that your seedlings and plants will receive all the necessary light they require to perform photosynthesis regardless of the season, converting the light they capture into sugars necessary for growth.
By using a combination of Samsung LM301H and Epistar 660nm, IR 730nm and UV 395nm LEDs, Kingbrite has created a quantum LED board that can collectively produce the full spectrum white light that is essential for plant photosynthesis, vegetation growth, and the flowering of plants indoors. They’re optimized to give off more blue (cool, stimulates foliage and root growth) and red (warm, stimulates flowering) light, which are the ends of the light spectrum that most plants utilize during the growth cycle. This combination results in a product that is cost effective in the long run while providing quality lighting, reliability and peace of mind to those starting out on their growing journey.
The Kingbrite 240W J-Series Quantum Board Grow Light is powered by a Mean Well HLG-240H-48B power supply and the lights are kept passively cooled by a 4mm thick aluminium heatsink. It also features a dimmer switch so you can easily adjust the brightness of your LEDs depending on your current work environment and requirements. A mounting kit with hang wires are also included with an adjustable cable to slightly adjust the height for the perfect coverage.
The Kingbrite 240W J-Series Quantum Board Grow Light is optimized for growing a variety of plants indoors, ensuring leaves grow stronger or flowers become bright and beautiful. Whatever your requirements, this product provides the optimal indoor growing environment for your plants to thrive.
- It is a finished lamp, not a kit, easy to install
- Bigger Heatsink, to make Better thermal solution
- More LEDs used, to make sure each LED works at suitable power and temp levels
- Top quality Driver – Mean Well HLG Series
- Full Spectrum for better results, LM301H 3500K+ 660nm+730nm+395nm
- Beautiful Design in Structure.
- Power: 240W (True Draw)
- LED Type: Samsung LM301H + Epistar 660nm + Epistar IR 730nm + Epistar UV 395nm
- Voltage range: 48V
- Input Voltage: 90-305VAC
- LED Quantity: 424pcs Samsung LM301H + 136pcs Epistar 660nm + 8pcs Epistar IR 730nm + 8pcs Epistar UV 395nm
- Working Temperature: 20-80°C
- Micromole per Joule: 2.41µmol/J
- System Efficiency: 220 Lm/W
- Flowering Footprint: 4.5″ X 4.5″ or 5″ X 5″ (2 kits)
- Veg Footprint: 6″ X 6″ (2 kits)
- Heatsink Material: Aluminium
- Heatsink Colour: Red
- Board Dimensions: 63.2 X 19.5 cm
- Heatsink Size: 63.4 x 19.5 x 1 cm
- Recommended Mounting Height: 20-32”
- Colour Rendering Index (Ra>): 80
- Correlated Colour Temperature: 3500K
- Certification: CE & ROHS
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Kingbrite 240W J Series Quantum Board –
- Mean Well HLG-240H-48B power supply x1
- Dimmer switch x1
- Hang wires, connect wires, connectors, plug wire set x1
|Dimensions||69.5 × 29.5 × 11 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.