Green House Powder Feeding – Grow 1kg
This product has been retired.
Specially designed for the growth stages of all varieties of cannabis.
Ideal for the production of clones. The easy assimilation of nutrients and the high Nitrogen content provides plants with robust stems and supports a more branched structure.
- Vegetative Nutrients
- Broad Spectrum
- Macro and Micro-nutrients and trace elements
- International Quality
- 1kg packet
Check out this educational article on nutrients.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R204.00 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Green House Powder Feeding – Grow is specifically designed for the vegetative growth-stage of all plants.
- Its formula provides optimum development throughout the growth-stage.
- Promotes fast, green and vigorous growth.
- Ideal for the production of cuttings.
- The easy assimilation of nutrients and the high Nitrogen content provides plants with a robust and branched structure.
- The great thickness of the leaves accumulates more reserves, stimulating rapid rooting of clones.
- Green House Powder Feeding can be used on every medium.
The feeding schedule is slightly different and if using anything than soil we recommend using a PH- and EC-meter in order to achieve the desired values and have full control over your feeding solution.
If you grow on pre-fertilized soil we recommend starting using Powder Feeding 2-4 weeks after planting the seeds and to start with a mild solution (0.25g per Liter).
During the vegetative stage you can increase the feeding up to 0.5g per Liter.
With the beginning of the flowering stage you should slowly increase the amount of Powder Feeding until you reach 1g per Liter.
Following this schedule, there should usually be no problem and growers will achieve a good yield.
Experienced growers usually measure their feeding solution to provide the plants with the exact amount of nutrients and the correct pH value of the solution.
Whether you grow in coco, hydroponics or aeroponics – with all of these systems you should measure your pH and EC values.
When using a pH and EC meter you can optimize your growing and achieve much better results.
Steps of mixing nutrient solution:
1. a) Check pH and EC value of the water.
1. b) If your EC is 0,0 (using RO or rain water) you need to add Calcium to your water before adding Powder Feeding. Make sure your EC rises up to 0.3-0.4 EC
2. Add Powder Feeding and mix well for 2-3 minutes, and then measure the EC value. If necessary repeat until you reach the desired value.
3. When you reached the desired EC value, wait for 15-30 min.
4. Then measure the PH and if necessary adjust it using PH up or PH down – mix good for 2-3 minutes and wait again 15-30 minutes before measuring.
5. When you reached the desired values, feed your plants.
Concentration of Elements:
- 24% N Total Nitrogen
- 13% NS Nitrogen Nitrate
- 11% NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
- 6% P2O5 Nitrogen Phosphorus
- 12% K2O Soluble Potassium
- 2.0% MgO Soluble Magnesium
- 0.02% B Soluble Boron
- 0.04% Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.1% Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.05% Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA)
- 0.01% Mo Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA)
|Dimensions||16 × 7.5 × 24 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.