Organic Classic Craft Soil (30L)
A proudly South African craft soil ideally suited for growing and cultivating cannabis. Our team has personally tested this product and we are extremely happy with the results. Whether you are new to growing or an oracle of bud, this is an ideal growing medium for cannabis.
Organic Based growing soil.
- Coco Coir
- Worm Castings
- Compost, Perlite (10%)
- Volcanic Rock Dust
- Bone Meal
- Fermented pro-biotic bran
- Organic nutrients
Directions of use:
- Container growing only
- Excellent for Vegetables, Ornamentals and Herbs
- Suitable for both inorganic and organic fertilizer amendments
- Use with Freedom Pots for additional plant growth benefits
- Macro-nutrient content: Nitrogen (9.1 g/kg), Phosphorus (7.6 g/kg), Potassium (3.1 g/kg), Calcium (56.9 g/kg), Magnesium (14.3 g/kg)
Size: 2 x 30 Litre bag fits 3 x 22l Platmatter Pots
Proudly South African
This product is locally sourced.
Email when stock available
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Freedom Farms Premium Growing Medium is a living soil that has been formulated with your roots in mind. This is a great cannabis growing medium which our team has personally tested.
Perfectly aerated for optimum oxygen exposure, supplemented with natural plant macro and micro nutrients for greater plant health and full of beneficial microbes to keep the root zone healthy and pathogen free.
Meticulous care is taken in sourcing, formulating, preparing and blending the components of our mediums. All ingredients are 100% Natural.
The Organic Classic blend is formulated mainly for organic growing practices and organic nutrients. Compared to the Formula 1 mix, the Classic has a greater Cation exchange capacity (CEC), higher active organic matter content, as well as a balanced semi-slow release organic nutrient component. It will also hold water longer than the Formula 1 mix. Substrate pH 6.5.
First watering can either be clean water or for hungrier plants add a single recommended dosage of organic nutrients. The nutrients in the soil should be adequate for approximately 2-6 weeks before additional nutrient applications are required.
- Ideal for container growing
- Indoor, greenhouse or outdoor cultivation
- Quality organic potting soil for vegetables, herbs and general plants
- Raised bed system re-planted over multiple cycles (No-till, covercrop)
- Cultivation of organic medicinal grade CBD plants
Size: 30dm = 30L
Formulated and produced in South Africa.
|Dimensions||70 × 40 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.